Online. Clinique. Forum. ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Health. Beauty. Food. Life.™

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesLog inRegisteri-Shoppe™

Help With Changing Texture...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
(J.J.) Mrs. Keanu Reeves
Administrator
Administrator
(J.J.) Mrs. Keanu Reeves

Female
Number of posts : 243
Location : :::::::::: TheGoodeEarth™:::::::::: OnlineAlchemieForum™::::::::::
Registration date : 2007-12-11

Help With Changing Texture... Empty
PostSubject: Help With Changing Texture...   Help With Changing Texture... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 2:56 pm

Q: About a year ago I was diagnosed with a thyroid condition and since then I have noticed that my hair has changed textures in that it used to be dry cottony-curls (3d/4a) and now it seems to have lost all curl and is more poufy or just cottony with no curl and no amount of gel or moisturizer seems to bring my curls back, what can I do?

A: It’s true that illness can affect your hair’s appearance and texture over time and chronic illness may affect it permanently. But, the most important thing regarding your hair regimen is maintaining an overall standard of health for your hair. So, if the products that you were used to are no longer providing the desired results you will need to switch to a regimen and products that are more suitable to how your hair looks and behaves at present.

Try products that work well on ‘Fluff’ hair types (Cottony to Spongy), that emphasize softness, such as, Carol’s Daughter Hair Milk or Karen’s Body Beautiful Hair Milk. Also, If you are on a co-wash regimen, Aubrey Organics GPB conditioner or Aubrey organics Honey Suckle Rose Conditioner may also provide you with additional softness.

HTH!
Back to top Go down
http://www.onlinealchemieforum.forumotion.com

Help With Changing Texture...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online. Clinique. Forum. ™ :: II. HAIR :: C. General Discussion about Hair-
Jump to: