How to Lower Your Blood Sugar Levels Naturally
1. Drink more water. Water aids in purifying the system and flushing out the impurities that build up in our organs. If we are drinking more water, we are drinking fewer sweet or carbonated beverages (including less coffee, less tea less lemonade, etc.). Drink 8-10 glasses of plain water daily and in 45-60 days your blood sugars, triglycerides and cholesterol levels will improve significantly.
2. Exercise 3-5 days per week. People who work out are less likely to have issues with type-2 diabetes than those who don’t.
3. Eat healthy. Healthy foods are broken down in the body as energy that is burned off. And serve as the building blocks for healthy tissue and muscle tone. By consuming more whole fruits and vegetables we help the body to stabilize more naturally.
4. Stop eating excess sweets. Sweets when broken down in the body are stored as FAT.
5. Stop eating processed foods. Processed foods are broken down in the body similarly to sugars (i.e., fats).
By using natural measures to lower blood sugars and cholesterol levels, etc., we are less likely to require medications to maintain stable levels. These simple steps to Healthier living can save your life and the life of someone you love.
OCF™ Administrator -
Academic Writing * Classic of Arts * Fashion Modeling * WIFE
Keanu and my Father are my heroes.