Easy Fat-Free Pizza Crust Recipe
You Will Need
1tbsp Active Dry Yeast
Pinch of Organic 100% Whole Cane Sugar or Xylitol or Raw Stevia (optional)
3 cups Organic Unprocessed Flour
1 tsp Sea Salt or Himalayan Crystal Salt or table Salt (finely ground)
1 ¼ Cups (lukewarm) Distilled Water
1. In a small bowl, dissolve the yeast and sugar in lukewarm distilled water (teapot boiled). Allow to stand for 10 minutes or until mixture appears frothy.
2. Using a food processor (with metal blade) or Ninja Mega Kitchen System, combine flour and salt. While mixing, gradually add yeast mixture through the feed chute until dough forms a ball. Allow dough to continue mixing for 30-60 seconds until smooth and elastic (Alternately, mix dough in bowl and knead on a lightly floured surface for 10 minutes or so until no longer sticky).
3. Transfer dough to a lightly oiled bowl and cover with a damp towel or plastic wrap and allow dough to rise for 1 hour or until doubled.
4. Punch down and knead dough for 1-2 minutes.
5. Stretch or roll dough into 14-inch circle or a 9x14-inch rectangle, but leaving it thicker around the edges.
6. Top with 16oz of favorite low-fat or fat-free homemade sauce, and desired low-fat or fat-free organic toppings (sliced tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, green and red peppers, sliced zucchini and low-fat cheese or nut-cheese or soy cheese) and bake at 450-500 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
OCF™ Administrator -
Academic Writing * Classic of Arts * Fashion Modeling * WIFE
Keanu and my Father are my heroes.